Saturday, January 16, 2010

Filming the Tour 2006




A few sheets of the production schedule for filming of the Streisand Tour 2006.
Interesting details for those that want to know everything about the production. And let's face it, we all want to know more otherwise we wouldn't be here.
A subtitle to this post should be Barbra Encounters of the Third Kind No. __ & No. __ because I attended both concerts. (I can't find my master sheet of the exact numbers right now- I'll fill them in later). And better yet, I was paid to attend these two concerts! How, you may ask? Simple, I signed up to usher them.
I wrote an extensive article about my "inside" experience and Matt posted it on his website www.Barbra-archives.com back then. (BTW, he's got the best Barbra website out there-but you probably already know that). I may write a more detailed article about it later here. I had a close-up view of some of the hecklers. Oy!



1 comment:

  1. Loving your blog here, Hart!!

    Thanks for the shout-out for my site, Barbra Archives :)

    Matt

    ReplyDelete