Wednesday, October 12, 2011

All Night Long filming locations Part 20

The Italian restaurant in the movie has been completely redone as a bar. When I was there, the place was packed. Most of them must have been unemployed actors because while I'm walking around with my camera and comparing my photos with the location now, a couple of them said they wanted to be in whatever I was doing. Maybe they thought I was scouting locations for a potential film or photo shoot. There were a couple of wood-paneled columns that I could identify from the movie, but that was it. I didn't photograph them because of the crowd. The hallway above is about the only other thing I could find. The manager of the bar didn't know that they filmed All Night Long here and she was excited when I told her because her mother is a big Barbra Streisand fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment