Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Barbra at the BookExpo Part 3

Don't adjust your monitor, the photo is fuzzy. When it became apparent the interview was ending, I whipped out my camera to take some photos. And yes, I know there were signs saying no photographs were allowed. And as it turned out, all the photos I took turned out this way! I guess there's a message there (I'm not sure what it is, but I'm sure there's one there somewhere!).
Granted the official photograher was located a few feet away to my left, but he took closeups. I haven't seen any photos floating around on the internet from an audiences perspective. You can get a better feeling of the stage with the plants and side screens. So this is the best I have to offer. I was debating where or not to show these, but I asked a few friends and they said yes (even in this condition).
I've got some more. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment