Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Barbra at the BookExpo Part 1

Just got back from the BookExpo convention. And after spending umptenth hours standing, sitting and waiting in line for two days, this is what I ended up with: Seventh row right center on the aisle- just behind the V.I.P. section. I had to out run the seven people who were in front of me in the line outside to get here first (sorry, well . . . not really). I know, I'm terrible!

I'm still trying to collect my thoughts (and read my handwriting). I know plenty of others are writing and remarking about the night too. I'll be the first to admit I'm not the greatest writer, but hopefully I'll bring you some compelling details and stories that you won't find anywhere else.

More posts (and photos) about the event later.

No comments:

Post a Comment