Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Song Worksheet 2006





I picked this up from the Philadelphia concert in 2006. I'm guessing this is for the conductor. It lists the song and musical cues from the concert. It's dated from 8/22/2006 and the song lineup changed before first concert (of course the lineup changed slightly during the tour).
I don't remember what the final lineup was for each of the concerts (although I know there are people out there who do). But a couple of song changes pop out. I don't remember Gentle Rain or Love is a Bore ever being sung during the tour. Anybody out there remember?

2 comments:

  1. Gentle Rain was sung at the dress rehearsal in Philly. I'm sure the orchestra had a lot of songs prepared to suit Barbra's mood every night... for instance, on the last London concert in July 07 she sang Happy Days Are Here Again and the orchestra had the charts and it was the first time she did it in Europe that year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbra sang Gentle Rain at the dress rehearsal, sitting on the steps in the middle of the set. She said, to cleanse her palate.

    ReplyDelete