Saturday, November 5, 2011

All Night Long filming locations Part 40


There is still a firefighter stationed here that was there when they filmed the movie. Of course I asked him for any stories he had to share. He mentioned that some of the firefighters were taking pictures with their cameras and security came by and demanded they turn over their film. So they weren't too happy about that. (But they should have known better if you ask me). He also mentioned that Barbra was "too chicken" to slide down the pole. I'd have to agree with him on that. This was the one scene where you knew it wasn't her. I felt cheated with this scene (along with the rest of the audience). This was the signature scene that was used in the advertising and poster to promote the movie and it's not her. Is it that difficult to slide down the pole? (and in case you're wondering, no, I didn't slide down the pole myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment