Friday, November 5, 2010

The Way We Were filming locations Part 34


One thing that amazed me while visiting the campus was the number of current students who had never seen the movie. They have heard of the movie and were aware that it was filmed there, but most of them hadn't seen it. You would think it would be mandatory for all in-coming freshmen to watch the movie.
There is an obscure movie from the '40s called "We've Never Been Licked" that was partially filmed at Texas A&M University and it was screened annually. If you didn't watch the film as a freshman you were ostracized! The Way We Were is a better film- maybe I should have attended Union College.

1 comment:

  1. 'Part 34'.. I realise now that I need to get a life. A life of my own, rather than following other people's lives.

    ReplyDelete