Monday, May 3, 2010

Ryan O'Neal


Yes, these photos are blurry. Sorry. I always have this problem when I zoom in. You'd think I would know by now. Should have taken more for coverage. But they all turned out this way.
Anyway, Ryan O' Neal was at the Hollywood Collector's Show in Burbank on April 24 (why does that date ring a bell?). For a "fee" he would sign his autograph. And for a "fee", you could have your picture taken with him. I got a couple of autographs (I'll post them later). I asked him if he remembered the scene with him under the table. He did and talked briefly about the scene- the table was propped up. I asked him if I could get a photo of him under the table to recreate the scene. He quickly said "No!". He then added that his knees couldn't take it. (And no, I don't know the meaning of propriety).

No comments:

Post a Comment